InStitches x Attic Salt Year of Gifts Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. HOW TO ENTER. There are two ways to enter the InStitches x Attic Salt year of Gifts Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) being offered and promoted by InStitches Inc & Fuego Holdings LLC. (a) Like, save and comment on Instagram Image posted by either sponsor on 3/4/2022 The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. on March 4th, 2022, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on March 6th, 2022. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on March 6th, 2022. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Unlimited entries per person. The submission of an entry is solely the responsibility of the entrant. Entries may only be made according to the method described above. Only eligible entries actually received by Sponsor before the end of the specified entry period will be included in the prize drawing. Incomplete or garbled entries will be disqualified.
3. ELIGIBILITY. Participants must be 18 years of age and a US citizen at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees of any all Sponsors and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families.
4. SELECTION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS. Potential winners will be notified via telephone or e-mail within 3 days of the end of the Sweepstakes. InStitches’ decisions as to all matters related to administration of the Sweepstakes and selection of winner is final. The potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning and the awarding of prizes are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, then an alternate winner will be selected at random. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
5. PRIZES. InStitches Inc. will be giving away one (1) prize: 12 InStitches Footnotes. This prize is non-transferrable and may not be substituted for other InStitches Inc. products. The approximate cash value of the prize is $203.88. InStitches Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value in its sole discretion. Prizes (and/or any portion thereof) are nontransferable and non-exchangeable. Additional restrictions or requirements may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes valued at $600 or greater will be contingent upon InStitchess’ receipt of winner’s completed IRS W9 form. All other expenses and costs, not expressly included above, are the winner’s sole responsibility. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning the prize in this Sweepstakes depend upon the number of eligible entries received by InStitches Inc.
7. WINNERS LIST. Sweepstakes results and copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the InStitches Inc. at the address set forth below in Section 12. Results will be available within 60 days of the end of the Sweepstakes.
8. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, each winner grants to InStitches Inc, Fuego Holdings LLC. and its designees the right to use and publish such winner’s photo, proper name, likeness, voice, opinions, testimonials, biographical information, town and state of residence, and any photographs or images taken by such winner with equipment provided by InStitches in any media to promote InStitches Sweepstakes without additional compensation, permission, or notification.
9. RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release, and indemnity and hold harmless InStitches and their respective subsidiaries, sponsors, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, or causes of actions of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or resulting, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
Online entries are deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide InStitches with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry or is a resident of a permitted jurisdiction. The prize will only be awarded to the authorized account holders.
If, in InStitches’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the InStitches Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers or otherwise interferes with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, InStitches reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. InStitches also reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by InStitches in its sole discretion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE INSTITCHES WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
InStitches assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries. InStitches is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry received by InStitches on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of InStitches which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, InStitches reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
11. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor shall be filed in state court in Orange County, California, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action (and waive any right to change of venue, forum non conveniens, or any like right), (b) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Official Rules, and/or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (d) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees and costs, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect or regard to any principles or doctrines of conflicts of law/choice of law of the State of California or of any other jurisdiction.
12. OFFICIAL RULES. For a printout of the Official Rules, please print this webpage or we can print one for you by sending a written request to:
144 Avenida Serra
San Clemente CA 92672
13. SPONSORs. The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is InStitches Inc & Fuego Holdings LLC. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform.
Participants may contact InStitches at the following address:
144 Avenida Serra
San Clemente CA 92672
Attn: Marketing (442) 264-7925
Fuego Holdings LLC. INSERT ADDRESS.